Vitamin D3 & K2, 1,000 IU/45 mcg, Plus Cardiovascular Support*, Supports Bone Health*, 120 Capsules
- SUPPORTS BONE HEALTH/PLUS CARDIOVASCULAR SUPPORT: NOW Vitamin D-3 & K-2 veggie capsules combine two nutrients extensively researched for their contribution to the health of bones, teeth, and the cardiovascular system.
- 1,000 IU/45 mcg: Recent studies indicate that Vitamin D-3 may play a role in proper insulin action and glucose metabolism and has an important function within the immune system. Vitamin K is critical for the formation of a healthy, strong bone matrix.
- CERTIFICATIONS/CLASSIFICATIONS: Non-GMO, Kosher, Soy Free
- GMP Quality Assured: NPA A-rated GMP certification means that every aspect of the NOW manufacturing process has been examined, including our laboratory/testing methods (for stability, potency, and product formulation).
- Packaged in the USA by a family owned and operated company since 1968
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
|Settings||Vitamin D3 & K2, 1,000 IU/45 mcg, Plus Cardiovascular Support*, Supports Bone Health*, 120 Capsules remove||Puritans Pride Vitamin D3 (1000)IU 100 Count remove||Vitabiotics Osteocare Plus Glucosamine and Chondroitin 60 Tablets remove||Vitabiotics Osteocare Calcium 30 tablets remove||Natrol B-Complex Fast Dissolve Tablets, Coconut Flavor, 90 Count remove||Osteo Bi-Flex Joint Health Coated Tablets, Triple Strength – 120 ct remove|
Out of stock
|Availability||Out of stock|
|Add to cart|
Calcium is a mineral that is necessary for life. In addition to building bones and keeping them healthy, calcium enables our blood to clot, our muscles to contract, and our heart to beat. About 99% of the calcium in our bodies is in our bones and teeth. Provides 100% RDA of calcium, magnesium and vitamin D plus zinc and supporting nutrients
Improving the Vitamin D status of Vitamin D deficient adults is associated with improved mitochondrial oxidative function in skeletal muscle.
Vitamin D has important functions beyond those of calcium and bone homeostasis which include modulation of the innate and adaptive immune responses. Vitamin D deficiency is prevalent in autoimmune disease. Cells of the immune system are capable of synthesizing and responding to vitamin D.
suggested age: 18 & up
Suggested age: 18 & up