|Price|EGP 1,350.00 EGP 1,750.00 EGP 950.00 EGP 650.00 |EGP 950.00|EGP 2,500.00
With Perfectil Hair’s advanced nutrition, get the comprehensive support of Perfectil while giving your hair the special attention it deserves.
- 28 micronutrients, optimised to give your hair extra support
- With extra Biotin & Selenium which contributes to normal hair
- With copper which contributes to normal hair pigmentation
- The UK’s No.1 beauty supplement brand
- Turmeric has been a staple of Indian health practices for centuries. The Curcumin in Turmeric is what gives it its antioxidant power, and when taken as a capsule, you can avoid the spicy taste. Helps fight cell-damaging free radicals Supports stimulation of the body's natural defenses The high intake of turmeric in India is believed to contribute to brain health.Directions - For adults, take one capsule one to two times daily, preferably with a meal. Capsules may be opened and prepared as a tea.
- This product has been made with the highest quality ingredients available
- No spicy taste
- Helps fight free radicals
- Contains Antioxidant Powder
Bring your inner beauty out with collagen powder for youthful, radiant skin. Our bestselling Super Collagen Powder delivers 10 grams of hydrolyzed types 1 & 3 collagen peptides to support healthy collagen formation for beautiful skin, hair and nails.*
- Inner strength for outer radiance*
- Promotes youthful, beautiful skin*
- Easily absorbed collagen peptides*
|Rogaine for Men Hair Regrowth Treatment, Easy-to-Use Foam, 3 Month Supply (3 Packs- 2.11 oz Cans) |
,000 mg Vitamin C + 15 mg Zinc Bisglycinate
- Seasonal Support Formula*
- Antioxidant Protection*
How it Works
C-1000 + Zinc-15 combines vitamin C with zinc for powerful immune system support.* This product utilizes TRAACS™ Zinc Bisglycinate, a form of zinc that has been shown in clinical studies to have superior bioavailability compared to other forms of supplemental zinc.
Take 1 capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Cautions / Interactions
May cause mild, but transient, GI discomfort. Vitamin C and zinc may interact with certain medications. If you are taking any medications, consult your healthcare practitioner before taking this product. Some medications may affect zinc absorption. Take zinc supplements at least 2 hours before or after any drugs that may affect its absorption.
There are no reviews yet.