- Highest quality vitamins and supplements since 1973
- Scientifically formulated
- Helps support a healthy immune system
- Soy & Gluten Free
- 3 month supply
- Neurobion ampoule is a combination of three essential neurotropic vitamins (B1, B6, and B12) in high dosage.
- Vitamins B1, B6, and B12 are of special importance for the metabolism in the peripheral and central nervous system.
- Their effect on the regeneration of nerves has been shown in various investigations using the vitamins individually and in combination.
How to Use:
- Neurobion ampoule is administered by intramuscular injection.
- In severe cases, 1 ampoule daily is given until the acute symptoms subside.
- For follow-up therapy 2-3 ampoules are given per week.
- In milder conditions, this dosage is sufficient from the beginning.
- The duration of the treatment is determined by the doctor.
- This medicine will be given in the hospital by your doctor or nurse as an injection.
Supports cardiovascular health
Supports neurotransmitter synthesis and critical enzyme reactions
Maintains healthy homocysteine levels
Customer will be receiving either 1000 mcg or 1700 mcg for time-being as the formula on this product is improved from 1000 mcg to 1700 mcg
- Glucosamine, chondroitin, type II collagen
- For joint health
- No gluten and sugar
Vitabiotics Jointace Collagen dietary supplement contains glucosamine, chondroitin and type II collagen for joint health.
Glycosamine belongs to the carbohydrates (amino sugar) and is found in cartilage and synovial fluid. It is produced by the body and helps in the function of the articular cartilage and in the mobility of the joints.
Chondroitin is an important structural component of the extracellular substance of articular cartilage. In addition to its structural role, chondroitin attracts water molecules to the cartilage, while also contributing to the inhibition of proteolytic enzymes that break down the protein structural components of cartilage. It is responsible for the elasticity of cartilage.
Hyaluronic acid is a hydrophilic molecule that acts as a natural "lubricant" in the joints, protecting them from wear and tear, while providing flexibility, relieving the unpleasant symptoms of osteoarthritis.
The above information about the ingredients of the product is the result of studies. They are not an opinion of the EFSA.
2 tablets a day
Instructions of use
It is recommended that the tablets be taken after a meal.
- Turmeric has been a staple of Indian health practices for centuries. The Curcumin in Turmeric is what gives it its antioxidant power, and when taken as a capsule, you can avoid the spicy taste. Helps fight cell-damaging free radicals Supports stimulation of the body's natural defenses The high intake of turmeric in India is believed to contribute to brain health.Directions - For adults, take one capsule one to two times daily, preferably with a meal. Capsules may be opened and prepared as a tea.
- This product has been made with the highest quality ingredients available
- No spicy taste
- Helps fight free radicals
- Contains Antioxidant Powder